University of Aleppo
--After the independence, there was only one university in Damascus. In 1946 the faculty of civil engineering in Aleppo was built, and connected to University of Damascus that was the core of the University of Aleppo.
--In 1958 the government published the law that contained a project of building a university in Aleppo to be the second university in the country. So in the 1960 it was the birth of our University and contained faculty of civil engineering and faculty of agriculture
--previous presidents of university
--Now, There is 60,000 students study in all faculties of our university.
Home - Links - Sign / View Guest Book - Photo Album - About Site
Copyright to Mohamed & Yasir homsi 1999